Friday, October 3, 2008

God's Plan

We know in Jeremiah that God said He had a plan for us and it was for good. Sometimes though it seems like He keeps things secret and doesn't share. :) We've been on this new journey for over 6 months now and we are no more closer to finding out where we are going then we were when we started.

I'm not doubting God, but I'm looking askew at circumstances and the people involved. God has never and will never let us down or fail us. I stake my life on that and as I told someone the other day, The only constant in life is God and our trust in Him. Of course, trust involves letting Him choose and direct and we don't always like it.

Oh well, today is just another day and tomorrow is just another one and in God's timing they are incidental. I'm so glad He sees the big picture.