Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not much news

Life has a way of just running along with no significant changes sometimes. Sort of nice at times, but when you are looking for some changes and even needing them, it can be frustrating! It has been 6 + months since our life was abruptly interrupted. We are no more closer to knowing where, what and when then we were back then. Neither of us has a job, but God has not let us starve or be out on the streets yet. :)

I know He has a plan and Jeremiah 29:11 says "I say this because I know what I am planning for you,” says the Lord. “I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future." The Everyday Bible: New Century Version

Our problem is patience and trust! and also not knowing what He expects from you. Do you job hunt or not, temp job or permanent full time? When you have weeks of no results or even interviews, then you go to several interviews with "We have a few more interviews and we will let you know." and then nothing!

Oh well, you just keep on trucking! Leave the results to God and don't let the ole devil fill you with rejection issues. :) So glad the outcome is up to Him.

No comments: