Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm thankful for: now squeezing your hand:


A very good friend ask each of us to hold hands thru the computer and leave a word of gratitude then squeeze the next person's hand, so here's mine.


I'm thankful for the Lord who never, never fails and is always faithful even when we're not. I'm thankful that He brought Lindell and me together, even if it was in the most unusual way. I'm thankful for my 4 sons who have been such a blessing to me and the wonderful daughter's they have given me. I'm thankful for the 14 grands that I love all so dearly. They each are unique and a blessing in their own way.


I am so thankful for His grace that he bestows on us to help us thru the most difficult times with Him by our side. I'm thankful that He never let's us down, even when we jump ahead, or lag behind, He keeps step with us and if necessary carries us thru the slog. He sends people into our lives to support, cheer us on, love us when we're unloveable, have our back even if we may be wrong. I have such friends and I cannot put into words how much they mean to me.


I'm thankful that sometimes God will send a messenger along just when we need it! and often in the most unusual way. God is so Amazing and I cannot think of living anyother way then in Him.
Now consider your hand squeezed.

1 comment:

Jon Hensley said...

I read your blog and just wanted to let you know that I am so thankful for you and your husband. You guys have been a rock these past few years. You are the same as when I met you. Never changing, always faithful, and always living by example. I love you guys so much. You guys have always reached out to me and countless times you have told me that you love me you have encouraged me and supported me 100%. I will never forget all you guys have done for me. I remember sitting in Bro. Bowman's office and he handed me papers to start working on getting my Exhorters. I love you guys so much and am so THANKFUL to have wonderful people in my life. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!