Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Onward

Well, I just had another interview today but as usual it's iffy if it goes anywhere. There are about 300 applications for every job so even when I do get an interview -?

Lindell is checking out all options, he has sent his resume to a couple of churches. We feel ready pastor again, if that is what God has for us.

Well, that was Wednesday and I didn't know where to take it so I quit. Today is Friday and I'm still not sure where to take it. Today is the end of another week and next week it will be 10 months. But I also know that God is ultimately in control and directing this thing.

I read this AM "Many times we wont know what is in our hearts until we are confronted with a crucible of testing that God has chosen for us." This is from the book History Makers by Dutch Sheets. I just finished this book this morning and it is a must read for anyone who is concerned about seeing God move in these times and leaving a legacy of their own.

This crucible of testing is not fun but I do want my heart to be His heart and if this is what it takes then so be it.

I have started "Walking With God" by John Eldredge and as usual, with his books, it's going to be good. Thinking that with all this down time I'll read some good helpful books and maybe God will speak to me through them. :) I may just be loading my mind up with too much though, get into overload. ha

Well, I'm going to the movies with "Girlfriends" from WFF so guess I'll close this off. love and blessings to everyone

2 comments:

Gayle said...

My mother in law called last night and asked if I knew you... you are trying out for her church next week! (in Hanford) How exciting! I will be praying for you.

LauraBo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.