Monday, January 5, 2009

Curve Ball!


I don't even know where to begin. Today I was layed off, I sort of knew something had to happen as it was so slow and I didn't have much to do. So now, here we go again, or maybe it's been that all along since Lindell never found a job. We are weighing our options as what we should do, just not sure which road to take. I don't expect God to drop something down and say this is it, but it would be nice to know the direction He has for us. He has been great about keeping that a secret for the last 9 1/2 months. :)
Anyway, life is full of surprises, and usually I like surprises. Hear we go!

1 comment:

Garry Mitchell said...

Sis, I feel you. Marlene and I feel the same way, when will he reveal his plan. Both of our families just need to keep faith in His promise, not focus on our circumstances. We love you two very much and we will keep you two in prayer.