Friday, January 9, 2009

May Be One


Well, here it is Friday and still in the dark, maybe see a glimmer at the end? Sort of made a decision, but I'm not at complete peace so asking God for confirmation. My biggest and only true desire is to be in His will and doing, no becoming, what He plans for me. Jer. 29:11 says He has a purpose...to give us a future and a hope.


Saw something new, or it was just brought to my attention. :). In John 17:21, Jesus talking, "that they all may be one, as You, Father are in Me, and I in You, that they may also may be ONE IN US..." We talk about us being in unity with each other in the body, but more important we are to be one with God. Communion with God - so that we will have the heart and mind of God. I have to admit, this is a thought from the book UPRISING. Some books just merit rereading and this is one.


Lots to think about!

No comments: