Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Falling Away by T.L. Hines


This is my second T.L. Hines book and again his writing is in the vein of Ted Dekker. I admit I have a love-hate relationship with it. I like the intrigue the suspense, but you have to like this type of storytelling to really appreciate it.

One problem I had is keeping track of the characters as he bounced back and forth between them as well as between memories and reality.

We all have issues that we deal with and Dylan Runs Ahead is not different from many of us. We may not reach the depths of despair that he did but we all do reach a point where we have to make a decision.   

Overall I did like it, and was kept in suspense wondering where it was all going and how good was going to win out.  If you like Ted Dekker or Frank Peretti  you will enjoy this book.

No comments: