Thursday, February 10, 2011

House of Hope #4 WHO IS MY SHELTER?

In Who Is My Shelter Neta Jackson concludes the story of Gabrielle Fairbanks. This is a fourth book in a series where she tells of Gabby’s journey from the rich socialite whose husband kicks her out and she becomes homeless. But in the shelter she returns to the God of her youth and with God’s helps rebuilds her life. 

Neta weaves a mosaic of people from various ethnic, spiritual and economic lives into a narrative in such a way you feel like you know the individuals in the story. She helps you to see the people as God might see them and you long for the community they have with each other and the depth in their prayers for one another.
The characters deal with issues and learn how to trust in the one who is our shelter.

I love Neta Jackson’s novels so I was excited to see the latest of the House of Hope series in my selections for Thomas Nelson book reviews.  I received a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.

1 comment:

petewilliam said...

Very... Nicee... Blog.. I really appreciate it... Thanks..:-)