Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THE FINAL SUMMIT by Andy Andrews


What is The One Principle That Will Save Humanity? That is the question put to David Ponder as he heads THE FINAL SUMMIT.  We first met David in The Traveler’s Gift, and if you’ve not read it I would recommend you get it also. The two books tie together so profoundly that I wanted to read it first so I bought it before I continued. 

By means of history and some of the thoughts of the world’s finest and most brilliant minds the ensemble at the summit must find the solution. When we are at the end of our ropes, and we don’t know what to do, what is the next step? What do we do?  

Andy Andrew is a writer like no other I’ve read.  Someone said he was a mix of C.S. Lewis, Alfred Hitchcock and Tony Robbins but I’m not sure if that encapsulates his writing. Andy has the gift of being able to draw you in, to captivate, entertain and at the same time cause you to reflect, to examine yourself. 

I received this book free from Thomas Nelson in return for an unbiased review.

No comments: