Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I AM SECOND the book


I have watched some of the video’s I Am Second so I knew I would enjoy the book and I did. I AM SECOND Real Stores. Changing Lives by Doug Bender and Dave Sterrett is filled with stories of people who have faced themselves, their dreams, their failures and realized that it as Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 1:2, life is “vanity of vanities; all is vanity”. 

This is a book of people from all walks of life, some famous, and some you probably have never heard of. They have all had to acknowledge to themselves that they can’t do it by themselves that God is number one and they are second. There are football players, musicians, CEO’s, cancer survivors, boxes and just ordinary every day couples who almost lost each other. No matter your state in life, what you think you have achieved or not achieved, we all will sooner or later reach the end of ourselves.

This book will send you to your computer to see the stories of others that are not told here in these pages, and there are many. I highly recommend this book to all and it is a good one to pass on to non believers. I received this book free from Thomas Nelson for an honest review.

No comments: