Sunday, February 19, 2012

NOT THIS TIME a Crossroads Crisis Center Series

WaterBrook Multnomah has introduced me to an addiction I’m afraid. I just finished the latest book in the Crossroads Crisis Center series by Vicki Hinze.  NOT THIS TIME is an enthralling, spellbinding, compelling book that I finished in little over one day. 

It is the culmination of intrigue surrounding a community where an international terrorist ring named NINA is trying to take over.  Sara and Beth are two women who have created and own a multi-million dollar software business and one of their primary customers is Quantico. Sara has married a man Beth does not trust which has put a strain on their relationship.

When NINA again makes its presence felt, it puts the whole community on edge and everyone is suspect. Who can you trust? Who is Raven? You may be surprised but not disappointed in the outcome.

I loved this book, now I just have to go back and read the first two in the series.  I am captured by the writing style of Ms. Hinze and will definitely read more of her books. I have no qualms about recommending this book to anyone who likes a good mystery with a little romance thrown in. 

I received this book from WaterBrook Multnomah free for an honest review.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I have not read any of her books. Will have to look into this one. :O)