Monday, July 2, 2012

DANGER IN THE SHADOW'S Dee Henderson

Just read Dee Henderson’s DANGER IN THE SHADOW’S and as usual it was a book that kept you anxiously reading and guessing as to the outcome. I have been reading her books for a couple of years now and I’ve never been disappointed.

This is a story of a young woman, Sara, who was traumatized as a child that lives with the threat of her stalker 25 years later. One stormy day she accidently meets a famous retired football star, Adam, who is quite smitten with her. The subsequent story will keep you reading until the end.

Will they catch the stalker? Who is it? Will Sara and Adam be able to have a relationship? These are just a few of the questions you will be asking. I loved the book and it is a prequel to a series that is well worth reading also.

I received this ebook from Tyndale’s Summer Reading Program free, I’ve giving my fair and honest review.

No comments: