Sunday, April 27, 2014

AMISH VINES and ORCHARDS CONCLUSION


The last of Cindy Woodsmall's Amish Vines and Orchards series, SEASONS OF TOMORROW was as good as the first three. I only wish you didn't have to wait so long between each one. lol

The book helps to find closure for all the characters. I don't want to give the story away but I believe you will appreciate the way Cindy helps each Rhoda, Samuel, Jacob, Leah and Landon each find what they are searching. Will Rhoda and Samuel be free to marry? Will Jacob try to win her back or be able to forgive and move one? Will Leah leave the Amish? Will Landon continue to be able to work with Rhoda on the farm. These are all questions I was looking for and hoping for an ending that benefited all involved.

 I love Cindy's understanding of the Amish culture and her care in presenting the characters with accuracy and integrity. I find much of the Amish culture to be admired and like most religions it is people and the church government that brings a sour taste to it. We have to ask ourselves - what really would God want.


I received Seasons of Tomorrow free from WaterBrook free for an honest review. 

No comments: