Monday, December 15, 2014

LEGALIZE OF DIVORCE




Susan Rieger  has written a different type of book in The Divorce Papers. She uses only the papers involved in the dissolution of a marriage. The emails, memos, legal papers etc. that take you from the start to the finish of the divorce.

For me the book was hard to get into, however, it did get somewhat more interesting. I did skim over legalize of the actual papers.

I would have preferred to have had some actual story line with some back narrative.

I always knew divorces could get ugly but seeing it in a novel in this way is not entertaining. When there are children involved it helps if people can at least be civil and put the child first.

I received this book free for a fair and honest review from WaterBrook Publishers.

No comments: