Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MERCY AND GRACE




I just finished book two, WHEN GRACE SINGS, of Kim Vogel Sawyer's The Zimmerman Restoration Trilogy.  Ironically  I had just finished book one, When Mercy Rains, and was going to look for second one when i realized I had requested it from Water Brook Publisher.

The story follows a Mennonite woman who is a single mother with a secret that threatens the family. Suzanne has raised her daughter Alexa away from the community when a family crisis calls her home after 20 years.

Her family doesn't know about her daughter and her siblings have wondered why she left and never returned. The boys she left feels guilty for her leaving as does the mother.
This is a story of forgiveness and mercy that is often withheld for lack of knowledge.

 I loved the books, however, I am a little disappointed that book two leaves way to many things unfinished. Hopefully book three will bring it all together, just wish we didn't have to wait so long to read it.

I do recommend the series as it is a good story.

I received these books free from Water Brook Publishers for an honest review.

No comments: