Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MARRIED 'TIL MONDAY



 
I received this book and saw it was the fourth of a series, and already having read a Barefoot Summer, I had to read the other two. I am not sorry I did. Denise wove a warm story of family and conclude the story  with the reuniting of a couple.

Ryan is the older brother of the McKinley siblings. He is divorced and has not been able to move on. Abby, his ex-wife, has never told her parents that she and Ryan are divorced. Her mother calls Ryan and invites him to a anniversary celebration and he decides to take advantage of the opportunity.

Abby is bitter but has also not been able to move on. Will Ryan be able to get her see he still loves her and to try again? The weather, car trouble, emotions and buried feelings all work into the circumstances.  

Denise has woven a thoroughly charming story of hope, forgiveness and love. My only complaint, if you want to call it that, is that the siblings don't play into each of the others stories and books as much as I would like. But I've noticed few authors do that enough.

I would recommend this book, in fact this series. It's well worth reading.

I received this book free for an honest review from Thomas Nelson Publishing.

No comments: