Wednesday, September 28, 2016

ADJUSTMENTS





I jump and a chance to read a Cindy Woodsmall book, although I do hate having to wait on a sequel. :-) Fraying at the Edge is the second in the series of The Amish of Summer Grove. I'd read the first one and need a refresher to remember all the circumstances.

Ariana Brenneman believes she is a twin of an Old Order Amish family, but at twenty years old she finds out she was switched at birth with an Englisch girl Skylar Nash. Skylar's dad insists that the girls switch places for a year and this is the story of that turmoil in both girls lives.

The Englisch couple, Nicholas and Brandi were not married so Ariana must divide her time between both houses. Nicholas says he doesn't believe in God and is determined to convince Ariana and bring 
her out of the Amish.

The Brenneman's try to show love and patience. But Skylar, who has been giving the option of rehab or the family she doesn't know, continues to sneak drugs and plans on escaping.

My only protest is that now I have to wait for book three. Cindy does like to leave us hanging lol.

I received this book free from WaterBrook for an honest review.

No comments: