Monday, October 17, 2016

THE MIDDLE SISTER'S LOVE




The Amish have become a culture I almost envy, the simplicity, community, the family. I have come to love reading stories about them. In this series, Kathleen Fuller draws you into the family and you almost believe the Schrock sisters are real people. You care about them, their heartbreak, fears, and disillusionments, hoping for a happy ending.

Having read the first book of the series, I missed the second somehow. When I received the third and final book, A LOVE MADE NEW, I had to read the second one first. As always with Kathleen’s books, I was not disappointed.

Abigail, is the middle sister, and now both her sisters are married. Expecting a proposal she is dumped by her boyfriend. Feeling unwanted she continually puts herself down and doesn't decides she will be remain a maedel.

Asa, having just returned to Birch Creek under the leading of God he is unsure of why God has brought him back when he was content where his family had moved.

I received a free copy from  Thomas Nelson Publishers . No review, positive or otherwise, was required - all opinions are my own.

No comments: