Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A CHRISTMAS ANGEL



Anytime I can I read a Cindy Woodsmall book. The ANGEL of FOREST HILL is a Christmas Novella Romance that will not disappoint.
Rose Kurtz is sent by her District Bishop to assist with a family that is expecting a child and needs help with the older children. The young mother dies and leaves a baby with the grieving widower.
Joel Dienner is so consumed with grief and there is no one available to take care of the baby so his Daed suggests he marry Rose. They marry with no misconception of it being a real marriage.
Will they eventually realize they care for each other? Will they be able to get past their own doubts and insecurities?
I love Cindy's ability to write of the Amish in such a way that you admire so much about them, even when you question some aspects of their lives.
I received a free copy from WaterBrook Publishing. No review, positive or otherwise, was required - all opinions are my own.  

No comments: